48 Park Avenue, East 21st Street, Apt. 304
London NY 10016
Phone: +1 408 996 1010
Fax: +1 408 996 1010
TDK-ST170 Smartphone Headphones – White
• Durable aluminum housing is built to withstand regular wear and tear
• Integrated mic and remote control offer full control over audio and phone calls
• 40 mm dynamic drivers produce rich, acoustic sound
• 1.2m cord offers freedom of movement during listening sessions
• 3.5 mm gold plated
• Frequency Response of 20- 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 104 dB +/- 3 dB
• Impendence: 32 ohms
£12.99 Excl VAT
The TDK Life on Record ST170 Over-Ear Headphones are designed specifically for use with your smartphone. Take control of calls and audio with a simple touch of the in-line remote control and mic. Play, pause, switch tracks and control volume on select iPod and iPhone devices, and Samsung Galaxy S II, S III and S IV phones.
Clear Phone Calls with the Touch of a Button
The in-line mic and remote control make it easy to control calls. Take incoming calls with a simple button press, and enjoy clear outgoing calls whenever you need to connect with someone. Switch from audio to calls and back again without even taking your phone out of your pocket, purse or backpack.
Rich Acoustic Sound
The ST170 Over-Ear Headphones produce rich audio thanks to powerful 40 mm drivers. The over-ear design limits ambient noise, allowing you to focus on the music, rather than environmental sounds. The ultra-comfortable ear cups reduce ear strain, making it possible to enjoy prolonged listening sessions without discomfort.
Tough Enough to Handle Your Daily Grind
With a housing constructed of durable aluminum, the ST170 headphones were built to handle the stresses of everyday use. Enjoy your favorite music, podcast or audiobook at home, on the bus, at the office or wherever your day may take you.
Logitech G430 Gaming Headset Surround Sound
Driver: 40 mm (1.6 in)
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
Frequency response: 50-20KHz
Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
Test conditions: 3.0V, 2.2K Ohm
Dolby 7.1 surround sound
Lay-flat ear cup
Washable ear pad covers
Full-speed, digital USB
E-Blue Cobra Gaming Green PC Keyboard Mouse Headset Bundle/Kit
• Streamlined shape
• Extended wrist support
• Steel inserted
• Silicon made keystrokes
• Over 10 million life span
• Durable laser crafted digits
• Rotatable microphone.
• Adjustable metallic headband.
• Open-typed dynamic headset.
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Impedance: 32 Ohm
• Power capability: 300 mW
• Sensitivity: 105 dB
• Speaker diameter: F40m
• Connector: 3.5 mm stereo
• Impedance: 2.2K O
• Input sensitivity: F6x5mm
• Ultra-precise scroll wheel.
• Built-in lightweight metal.
• Forward/backward pages keys, navigate pages quickly.
• Resolution adjustable in driverless-free drive.
Razer Kraken Pro Professional PC Gaming Headset White 2015 Edition
• Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1kHz
• Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz max
• Input power: 50 mW
• Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium magnets
• Inner ear cup diameter: 50 mm / 0.16 ft
• Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
• Approximate weight: 300 g / 0.66 lbs
• Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
• Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 52 dB
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): -40 ± 3 dB
• Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
• Analog volume control wheel
• Microphone quick mute toggle
Dynamode DH-878 Performance Surround Sound Headphones + Microphone
Technical Specification:• Comfort Soft Padded Cushions
Renga Over-Ear Stereo Gaming Headset from ROCCAT
Technical Specification:• Studio Grade Stereo Sound
Dynamode MX878 USB Performance Surround Sound headphones
Creative SB Blaze Analog Stereo PC Gaming Headset 3.5mm
Technical Specification:Audio Drivers:
Thermaltake 7.1 Cronos RGB USB Gaming Headset with In Line Mic
Driver Unit (mm): 40mm Neodymium Magnet
Channel: Virtual 7.1 Surround
Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 22 KHz
Impedance: 32 ohm
Sensitivity: 97 +/-3dB
Mic Noise Cancelling : Yes
Mic Directivity: Omni-directional
Mic Frequency: 100hz ~ 10 Khz
Mic Impedance: < 2.2k Ohm
Mic Sensitivity: -54 +/-3db